At Les Muses your child will feel at home. We show them our love and care, make them feel secure and comfortable in their new environment.
For every new child that joins us, there is a transition period. We recommend a slow and steady intergration into childcare if this is their first experience
Les Muses is about self expression and learning through our experiences. Children are guided by our educators. Physical and social interaction are key for developing good listening, language and communication skills.
At Les Muses we sing, dance, exercise, we learn to write and read, we also like to get our hands full of paint and join in on baking our own goodies. We learn about nutrition, we play, run, and do special activities outdoors in our large and safe backyard
Our acclaimed educational program focuses on developing your child's motor, language, social and moral, and cognitive skills. They will be ready for kindergarten.
We are known for our:
- Bilingual Enriched Program, tailored to each age group
- Nutritious meals prepared by onsite Chef ( Breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks)
- Large, bright, colorful rooms
- Activities (music, gym, dance, yoga, sports, games, parties, theater and puppet show, etc...)
- A strong team of educators
IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO BE LOVED AND NURTURED AS YOU WOULD, THEN LES MUSES IS WHERE THEY BELONG.